Achieving and Maintaining a Good Rank In Search Engines Naturally
Search Engine Optimization should be the cornerstone to your search engine marketing efforts. It should be viewed as an investment in your website, not an optional marketing expense. Done properly, it will have a lasting effect on your website’s ability to attract new customers.
A well run SEO campaign will give your company a high rank on the first page of Google for select keyword terms. If you’re a local service area driven business, then SEO will also deliver the coveted Google Maps 3-Pak result. All this without paying Google like you must with a PPC Adwords campaign.
Click here to see what good SEO can do for a company (Go ahead, click the link, it’s safe and kind of funny).
At Marketing Type Guys SEO is an ongoing
process which includes these steps:
- Understanding how your customers search
- Knowing how they search is the first step in being found
- Determining search strategy and objectives
- Setting realistic goals
- Implementing On-page SEO
- Making physical changes to your site to improve ranking
- Maximizing Off-page SEO
- Make the most of Local SEO opportunities and other 3rd party websites
- Measuring ROI and making adjustments
- Analyze how customers found you and used your website
Our fees to manage SEO state-wide or regional campaigns begin at $1195/month. Call us at 303.351.1736 to get started or ask questions. Don’t confuse this with a Local SEO Campaign which is less expensive.